STRIKEFORCE took home two Silvers at the MM&M awards for Best Print and Best Multichannel campaign, following two comprehensive rounds of scoring by more than 100 independent industry judges.
STRIKEFORCE Communications and Teva Women's Health
ParaGard Print Campaign—“Fits Her Life”
This campaign positions ParaGard IUC as a great choice for women looking for an effective non-hormonal birth control option.
“Presenting ParaGard as a ‘natural' alternative to hormones is a nice idea,” said one judge. “Great art direction in line with the brand idea.”
Another judge noted that the “clear and efficient” communication of benefits within a “lifestyle” context give the messages great impact and recall potential.
“Empowering,” noted a third judge. “A very strong campaign.”
• Digitas Health and Bristol--Myers Squibb/Otsuka -America Pharmaceutical—”Me and My Depression” Print Campaign
• Digitas Health and -MedImmune—”I Pick My Nose”
• Draftfcb NY and Pfizer/Boehringer Ingelheim—Spiriva “Elephant” Print Campaign
• Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals—”Doctor Doing Your Job” (DDYJ) Print Ad
• STRIKEFORCE Communications and Teva Women's Health—ParaGard Print -Campaign - “Fits Her Life”
STRIKEFORCE Communications in collaboration with Draft Media and Story World, and Teva Women's Health
ParaGard - “Fits Her Life”
A unique animation approach and linear storyteslling helped position ParaGard IUC as a great option for effective non-hormonal birth control. Campaign elements included website video content, scrolling and 3D models that were created without Flash to remain fully viewable on tablets.
“Wow, this is a tough market and they made it look like the most important thing a young woman should think about,” said one judge. “The reinforcement of unique brand attributes to a woman's inherent beliefs was excellent.”
• CAHG and Merck—Multiple Serotypes in One
• Edelman and Humana—-Humana AEP Campaign
• HealthEd and Genentech—Xeloda Multichannel Patient Adherence Campaign
• JUICE Pharma Worldwide and Merck—SAPHRIS Faces
• STRIKEFORCE Communications in collaboration with Draft Media and Story Worldwide and Teva Women's Health—ParaGard - “Fits Her Life”